SummaryBearyenas will randomly spawn on the island and attack your creatures. They will also attack and eat rabbits. Much like the creatures, they have an age bar and will die of either old age or their wounds.
Each Bearyena moves 2 times during the night.
Bearyenas have 2 Strength, 2 Speed, and 3 Sight. Killer Carnivores have 2 Strength, 3 Speed, 3 Defense, and 2 Sight.
When killed, Bearyenas provide 10 food points.
Killer Bearyenas only appear in the 4th Island, past the first Hard Island. Killer Bearyenas have red eyes and a darker body compared to the normal, neighborhood Carnivore. KB's (Killer Bearyenas) have the defense stat, which doesn't allow creatures with strength below 3 to hurt them. It is advised that you bring strong creatures onto the hardest island as you will most likely encounter a few Killer Bearyenas.
Friendly Bearyenas sometimes spawn with adult Bearyenas. They can be invited to the pack but only if the adult Bearyena is killed. Once invited to the pack (For 3 food) it is considered tamed, a tamed Bearyena cannot be controlled and will move by itself, acting like a regular Bearyena (but it will not hurt your pack). If a female creature breeds with a friendly Bearyena, the offspring has a chance to inherit Bearyena genes.
- They are the first added predator in the game
- They are a combination of a bear and a hyena
- In future updates they may be able to breed with your creatures (here). This means, according to how the creatures look like, they are canines or felines.
- They can be female and male despite it serving no current purpose as of now, but in the future, it may mean something.
- Bearyenas can kill babies with one hit, so it is best to protect the nest.
- Although Bearyenas can kill bunnies, they can't eat the meat.
- Bearyenas can and will kill and attack rogues.